Erastes + Eromenos
None of us have to go to anyone. And the idea that we do is a mental illness we contracted from breath mint commercials and Sandra Bullock. We can’t keep going to each other until we learn to go to ourselves. Stop making our hatred of ourselves someone else’s job and just stop hating ourselves.
- fandom please I implore you all to talk about Dean Thomas more
- literally yelling for a red card during a Quidditch match
- painting a potter for president banner for his friend HOW CUTE
- offering to forge a signature so that same friend could go to the village with the…
Tips for non-asexual people, re: asexual people and sex—
- Most asexual people are physically capable of having sex. A few of us aren’t and that’s okay.
- Some asexual people are sexually active or like sex, and that’s fine too. They can still identify as…